Each year since 1958, Rawlings has awarded the Gold Glove Award to MLB players to recognize superior individual fielding performances at each position. Now, players all over the country can use the same glove model that these players used to win their award! The Heart of the Hide Gold Glove Winners Series features high quality gloves that have defined the careers of those deemed "The Finest in the Field". Made from soft and supple Heart of the Hide steer hide leather, Rawlings has constructed these gloves to be some of the most comfortable gloves on the field without sacrificing an ounce of durability. As with all gloves of superior quality, Heart of the Hide gloves need some break-in. They leave the factory approximately 30% broken-in and leave the other 70% up to the player so that they can shape the glove just like they like it. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
Check items to add to the cart or select all